Unite Traveler was founded in 2014. We provide 3G and 4G portable WI-FI routers and network services, allowing travelers to share travel experiences on the Internet overseas anytime, anywhere.
In addition, our professional team performs stringent quality control over the devices for customers. We have served over 500,000 customers, and the extensive experience in customer service makes our customers enjoy their journey with convenient device which provides not only top-quality network services.
Unite Traveler Ltd. (游客邦股份有限公司)
Unite Traveler Ltd.
Rm. 5B07, 5F., No. 8-1, Hangqin North Rd., Dayuan Dist., Taoyuan City, Taiwan (R.O.C)
24/7 (1) Taipei Songshan Airport: 05:00-22:00; (2) Taoyuan International Airport T1 00:00-24:00;Taoyuan International Airport T2 05:30-01:00; (3) Kaohsiung International Airport: 06:00-24:00
Customer service hotline
Mobile wireless router rental; telecommunications equipment wholesale, retail, and rental; other commercial services; and other general retail
We are fully committed to comply with relevant laws and regulations concerning personal information and we will endeavor to appropriately handle and protect customers’ personal information
- We shall collect personal information through legal and just channels and clearly inform our customers about the purpose of using personal information.
- We shall only use such personal information within the scope of said purpose.
- We shall immediately handle customers’ requests to change, delete, or stop using their information.
We shall implemented necessary measures to protect personal information, such as customer’s names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, personal identification numbers, and credit card information. We use such personal information only for the following purpose:
(1) For renting wireless network routers and other added services;
(2) For analyzing the usage situations, and evaluating the implementation of various measures and efficiency of these measures to improve service quality and advice of counsel;
(3) For conducting and analyzing questionnaire surveys;
(4) For preventing adverse occurrences, such as illegal contracts, improper use, or refusal to pay, and facilitating investigations and resolution when these adverse occurrences happen; and
(5) For providing information of our products and activities in the form of e-mail, text message, and flyer.
Buyers and users fully understand and accept the aforementioned terms.